Creative self-starter with a passion for learning new Internet based marketing strategies and leveraging them effectively. Analytically minded with exceptional ability to problem solve, grasp new concepts and learn new software quickly. Unmatched loyalty, dedication and work ethic with specific expertise that includes:
* Adobe Photoshop CS6 (12,000+ hrs.)
* Web 2.0 Platforms (WordPress, Drupal)
* Tradeshow Coordination
* Video Production and Photography
* Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
* Content Creation and Blog Writing
* Email Marketing (Constant Contact)
* Google Analytics & AdWords
HAPCO, INC, Hanover, MA 2006-Present
A world leader in the design, development, and manufacture of thermoset polymers and processing equipment.
Marketing Manager, 5/09-Present
Responsible for developing and implementing all marketing strategies and campaigns.
* Initiated and launched new website and social media strategy.
* Created company blog and wrote articles on a regular basis.
* Improved Google PageRank through keyword research and optimization.
* Compiled relevant web statistics from Google Analytics and delivered monthly presentation to sales team.
Marketing Assistant, 9/06-5/09
Responsible for re-designing and maintaining all marketing and promotional materials.
* Designed promotional literature, training materials, equipment manuals, packaging labels, presentations,
website content, and trade show graphics.
* Directed video demos and promoted them through social media.
* Responsible for trade show coordination, booth graphics, promotional materials, attendance and follow-up.
Customer Service Representative, 7/06-9/06
Focused on cultivating and maintaining customer relationships through expert knowledge of all products and
* Responded to technical questions and made recommendations based on individual customer
* Handled customer complaints in a timely and respectful manner.
* Responsible for customer and new employee training.
Bryant University ‘06
B.S. Business Administration
Major: Management Minor: Psychology